Since the BTS members use their personal Instagram, their every action and photo on Instagram has been noticed by everyone. Recently, after Suga posted a photo taken at the beach, ARMYs were extremely excited because it was similar to the photo RM had taken before.
After more than 8 years of operation, the members of BTS finally have their own personal social media accounts to post their own style pictures. And of course ARMYs as well as those who love BTS are very attentive to their every post on Instagram.
Recently a topic became trending on a forum in ̾k̾o̾r̾e̾a when an ARMYs made a post with the title “BTS’s lovestagram started”. Here, this ARMY posted a photo that RM had previously posted on his personal Instagram, along with a photo Suga recently posted on his own Instagram. Both photos look very similar, from the chair they sit in to the angle of the photo. Because RM and Suga went to Malibu beach, California and visited here.
Upon seeing the photos, many netizens playfully αѕѕumed that the BTS members were participating in a ‘lovestagram’, a popular term to describe lovers who post similar photos on Instagram to hints about their relationship. Just kidding but this makes other ARMYs agree that it’s pretty similar. Perhaps RM suggested to Suga a trip to Malibu beach to see this beautiful place and Suga actually came and took pictures.
Below the topic, there are many comments from ARMYs:
– “That’s why they even released a song together, respect.”
– “ARMYs are so cute. I am leaving here, after getting healed TT Loll.”
– “Am I the only one who knew only now???”
– “Even the chair is the same. There’s no way this isn’t true.”
– “The two of them have been housemates for ten years.”
– “Where is this place? The atmosphere is nice.”
– “Suga is cheating~ It wasn’t been long since he called J-Hope his vitamin though? Lolll.”
– “Both of them are for real, since long ago.”
– “What in the world….”
– “Lollllll What is this, my heart stopped for a second Lolll.”
– “Loll so Yoongi sent J-Hope to kσrєα first and then went on a trip with Namjoon? This is a love triangle for real.”