On a recent online community forum, K-netizens argued that V was spotted in New York without a mask. There are two opinions, but all seem to be concerns about V’s health and ARMYs hope for the best for BTS and V.
South ḳöŕệän pop group BTS on Monday addressed the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) as the president’s special envoy for future generations and expressed confidence in the ability to imagine a world. better of the youth despite the difficult times. BTS also performed Permission To Dance at the United Nations headquarters when flying to New York and attracted the attention of the whole world.
Throughout their schedule during the 76th UNGA attendance, BTS adhered to epidemic prevention regulations including wearing masks and avoiding hand contact with politicians around the world. However, recently, a video went viral on social media showing V and the BTS members walking inside their hotel garage in New York City. Although all the other members of the group were wearing masks, V took off his mask for a while. This created a concern among the ARMY community that whether it was safe and or not for V. ARMYs are also confused that as there will be any trouble if he doesn’t wear a mask.
In what world is jk behind he owns all sns platforms and his song outsold, it wasnt jk stans who expose ur fave it was mimo and army. jk did wear a mask he always does, all bts members did except V @Vante12151149 pic.twitter.com/gHCRWFdXVr
— Vy (@amityvillehoney) September 20, 2021
Netizens split into two opinions: “One opinion is that there is no restriction on masks in the US so it’s okay. The second opinion is that it’s not okay and he should wear a mask because he must return to ḳöŕệä after”. The post received mixed reactions from K-netizens as they compared different ¢σνι∂-19 policies in the US and South ḳöŕệä. South ḳöŕệä currently has many restrictions on the number of people gathered in meetings, masks, indoor policies, and more.
Currently, however, BTS was in the US at the time, and ARMYs argued that ‘there is no restriction on masks in the US’. Another said: “If you’re fully vaccinated, you can choose to wear a mask or not be in NY.” Not only that, during his speech at UNGA, j-hope himself also confirmed that all seven members of the band have been fully vaccinated. Besides making sure that they have been vaccinated against ¢σνι∂-19, the boys are also encouraging fans and compatriots around the world to use this vaccine. Therefore, ARMYs can rest a̾s̾sured that V has the right to choose whether to wear a mask or not in the US.
Below the post that still attracts some comments from ARMYs and fans about BTS’s health concerns while having a schedule in the US:
– “That’s just the situation in αмєяι¢α right now. The only countries that are reacting like this over masks are kσrєα and c̾h̾i̾n̾a.”
– αмєяι¢α has a lot of areas where they began to not wear masks since last year. For those who never even got the chance to go to αмєяι¢α, what would you know? Lolll”
– “Wait…it’s so annoying how everyone is doing this [to V] over a short clip of him walking inside a building. BTS are following the policies well, so you guys should be the ones following it.”
– “It’s αмєяι¢α guys. αмєяι¢α is more free in their restrictions, so it’s okay Loll.”
– “It’s a severe issue with αмєяι¢α not wearing masks. Regardless of whether it’s allowed in that country, that’s what can cause two more people to get ¢σνι∂-19.”
– “Even if you were vaccinated, it’s right to wear a mask. We also wear a mask. Does only BTS avoid getting ¢σνι∂-19?”