Today, вιg нιт released a confirmation notice that Suga was positive for ₵ØVłĐ-19 after returning from the US. Currently, Suga’s health is still stable and does not have any symptoms. However, this also makes ARMYs extremely worried. But according to a recent study published by Oregon Health & Science University, people infected with ₵ØVłĐ after vaccination will be able to be 1,000% more effective…
Suga just landed at Incheon airport back to кσяєα after his vacation and schedule in the US. Suga immediately carried out the procedures at the airport and carried out isolation at home according to the regulations of the кσяєαn government. However, during the period of self-isolation at home, Suga conducted a ₵ØVłĐ test and tested positive without any symptoms.
Then вιg нιт made a confirmation announcement about this along with providing information about Suga’s current health condition. вιg нιт mentioned that Suga had a negative test result before coming to the US but then unfortunately when he returned to кσяєα after a vacation in the US, he was tested positive for ₵ØVłĐ-19. Despite this, Suga’s condition is stable and no symptoms have occurred. He is self-treating at home and following healthcare authorities’ guidelines.
Besides, вιg нιт also mentioned that Suga completed his 2nd anti-₵ØVłĐ-19 vaccination at the end of August. This is also good news to ensure that Suga is also partially protected when he had 2 rounds of vaccination. Moreover, according to the most recent study from Oregon Health & Science University, antibodies measured in blood samples of breakthrough cases were both more abundant and much more effective – as much as 1,000% more effective – than antibodies generated two weeks following the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. A total of 26 people were identified through OHSU Occupational Health testing as having mild breakthrough infections following vaccination. Among the sequence-confirmed breakthrough cases, 10 involved the highly contagious delta variant, nine were non-delta and seven were unknown variants.
In Suga’s case, after he recovers from the ∂ιѕєαѕє, Suga will also have this super antibody against ₵ØVłĐ-19. So, hopefully Suga gets well soon and doesn’t face any adverse situations.
ARMYs also left many encouraging messages for Suga:
– Yoongi is fully vaccinated, he is asymptomatic, and he is strong, he is our Yoongi! Let’s wish him a speedy recovery, and keep him in your prayers and good thoughts.
– As someone who is under quarantine for being tested positive, I know he’ll recover from this soon and he’ll be okay. I pray for no symptoms until his quarantine and recovery period is over. All my love and prayers are with him
– Same here , I’m quarantined in my room and had a few symptoms but as I’m fully vaccinated just like yoongi everything will be alright, take care army
– He was vaccinated that’s the reason he didn’t get any symptoms. Everyone please get vaccinated
– Get well soon yoongi !!! You’re the strongest man and this small covid is nothing infront of you. Fighting !!!
– “₵ØVłĐ get the h*ll out!” -Namjoon. Feel better Yoongi! Get well soon!
– Get well soon, Yoongi! We love you very much and are wishing you a speedy recovery! Use this time to rest and eat well, we all will be thinking of you!
– Hope that he will be okay! Love you Yoongi!
– My superman, please get well soon!
– Because Suga is a strong man, he will be okay, love you!